A Biography of Gareth Jones
The book covers Gareth's:
- Family Roots in Barry, South Wales.
- Shining Academic Career at both Aberystwyth and Trinity College
- Prestigious employ with David Lloyd George's Secretariat
- Working for Ivy Lee Associates in New York as a Soviet expert during
- Three trips to the USSR between 1930 and 1933, where he exposed the
Holodomor and the Entire Personal Aftermath.
- Articles for the Cardiff Western Mail following the Rise of
Hitler and Nazism, the 'Irish problem', Rural Wales in the 1930s.
- Flying with Hitler three days before the Reichstag Fire, Insights into
the Night of the Long Knives and a 1931 prediction of the Molotov-Ribbentrop
pact, plus the origins of WW2 being fought over the Danzig Corridor.
- The Global consequences of First World War Reparations in relation to
the Depression and Gareth's ghosting of Lloyd George's memoirs.
- Meetings with the 'high and mighty', including: De Valera, Goebbels,
Jack Heinz, Frank Lloyd Wright, Churchill, Lord Beaverbrook, Lord Lothian,
Commissar Litvinov, Lenin's wife, Karl Radek, Walter Duranty & Malcolm
Muggeridge to mention a few.
- Personal Newspaper Commissions from Randolph Hearst to Attack the
- Further On-going Revelations Regarding his Mysterious Murder.